This is a trip of a lifetime!
Since the 2020 retreat was cancelled due to the Epidemic - we are now accepting students for the 2021 VASA Retreat.
If you have paid for the 2020 VASA retreat - your spot is confirmed. Because we have time to rebook the resort, we can accept more students.
If you are a new VASA student --you also have time to qualify for the retreat.
Email Sandi at ....firstname.lastname@example.org and ask what the class pre-requisites are.
- If you wish to attend please email the office first before making your $500 deposit.
- 10% discount will be applied if paid in full by Dec 31, 2020
- As soon as it is safe to travel we will CONFIRM these NEW dates - we have room for more students to attend - please email before you register.
- Note: BaliSpirit Festival dates are on hold for March 28-April 4, 2021 (canceled)
Special Guest Musician TBA
What’s INCLUDED: (More than previous years – same price!)
Plan to be inspired, rejuvenated, renewed! Ignite your passion with YOGIC WISDOM tools that will serve you for your entire life. Each day will be a sweet integration of meditation, yogic practices, group sessions, inner transformational work, and PLAY. It would take you years to learn what he will offer you in this 7-day retreat. We promise you an unforgettable experience!!
FULL Welcome Package sent with Registration
- 1 HOTEL night in Denpasar to rest – exact location on the beach will be given with registration. (double occupancy)
- 6 hotel nights at the Bali Mansion Resort & Spa (double occupancy)
- Includes Breakfast & Vegetarian dinner each night.
- Daily maid service
- All VASA classes, workbooks, and scheduled kirtan activities
Each year we try and keep the price in the same all-inclusive price range. ($1900 usa) This year we are including the hotel for the night you land March 19th in Denpasar. The group will gather at the same hotel and depart for Ubud the next morning. Along the way we will stop at the Garuda Wishnu Park & Cultural Center for a after-breakfast tour, then make our way to the retreat center in Ubud – 90 min away.
ONE half day tour to a local activity in the UBUD area.
Transport to the airport from the Mansion – if you stay longer in Bali and go to another hotel – transport will not apply – although hotels will likely provide it for you $35 one way – up to 4 per car.
Shuttle transport into Ubud (10 min) is included at the hotel scheduled times – although we request that you stay on the property during the program.
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare, tips, any activities not listed. Any special drinks or meals you order independently from the hotel — including the mini bar. Or any Add-on services the resort provides. ie Massages, dental care, or any program not listed in the VASA program.
About the RESORT:
VASA 2021 RETREAT RESORT in Sayan Bali: Check in time: 2 pm check out time 12 noon.
- Popular property highlights: 5-star family-friendly resort near Campuhan Ridge Walk. This family-friendly Ubud resort is located in a rural location, within 1 mi (2 km) of Blanco Museum and Campuhan Ridge Walk. Ubud Royal Palace and Ubud Traditional Art Market are also within 2 mi (3 km).
- Resort Features: 3 restaurants, 5 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa are available at this resort. Free WiFi in public areas, free valet parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, and several poolside restaurants/bars are onsite.
- Room Amenities: All rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and DVD players are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels. Wi-FI can be spotty in some parts of the hotel – but we recommend you limited your time on it anyway.
- Add On – Spa Services: The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms a long with manicure & pedicures. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and facial & body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
After the retreat we recommend you tour around Bali and/or stay for a few days for the Bali Spirit Festival. www.Balispiritfestival.com
Flights are cheaper on Wednesday and you loose a day when you travel East.
Consider having any dental work done – The Bali Mansion has one of the best dental clinics and I personally saved the cost of my flight! (Sandi)
FLIGHTS: It’s a long flight but if you plan ahead its SO WORTH IT! We recommend EVA AIR because the layover in Taipai is only 4 hrs – Flights range between $900 – $1300 Cd at the time I am writing this from N America. At this time we do not recommend you fly thru China.
We can’t wait to share Bali with you! Home of the Devas.
Sandi & Jeffrey
REFUND Policy: Deposits are refundable up to Nov 30 less $100 handling fee. After Nov 30 deposits are forfeited. We recommend you purchase trip cancellation insurance in the event you have to cancel – no refunds after Jan 18, 2021. (60 days prior)
Special COVID circumstance. We will not accept full payment until we are sure the trip is possible with the covid situation. If we have to cancel your deposit is refundable. If we get the government go-ahead and we accept full payment and then the government changes their mind...refunds will not be possible.
But as it happened last year, we will apply a credit to you for the next retreat. Since we are making hotel payments on your behalf they are not refundable.