Check our events page for upcoming seminar schedules.
Fueling the mind-body. Reducing down-time and improving the quality of one’s environment are key factors in today’s lifestyles. Learn to recognize and maintain dynamic and creative attitudes. Based on the Vedic holistic distinctions (the three Gunas) – you’ll wonder why everyone isn’t taught this!
- The 10 Ayurvedic Body Types and the foods most beneficial for balancing your constitution
- Learning which one you are and how to recognize each one will determine the quality of your partnerships and lifestyle as surely as what you eat will determine your physical and mental health
- 40 daily yogic practices for optimum health
- Your optimum “operating mode” for less stress and abundant health – understanding the gunas
- To really understand the mind/body link for YOU
Day 1 - 9am - 5pm
Well, Sandi’s not giving away her chai recipe YET –but she will teach you some Divinely delicious yet simple recipes you can make at home. On Sunday morning we will apply the principles we learned Saturday to prepare a variety of Indian vegetarian dishes for lunch. You will learn various spice and food combinations that affect the harmony and nurturance of the mind/body and spirit and how to infuse your food with Divine consciousness. Full of practical knowledge about everyday living including foods which promote higher consciousness, eating organic vs. chemical, tonification and the preservation of a quality life.
After lunch, Jeffrey will teach 5 things you can do immediately to create Sacred Space in your environment. You will learn to design a place in your home for spiritual practice and how to implement all of the knowledge into a congruent lifestyle.
And guys – next to poetry, there’s nothing sexier than a man who can cook and clean too!
Day 2 - 10am - 6pm
Day 1 (Saturday) is required for attendance on Day 2