Check our events page for upcoming seminar schedules.
LEARN Techniques to Create Balance & Better Relationships
4-7 Hr Seminar:
The Eastern premise is that we are encased in a particular body each lifetime - just like driving in a car. The car you get determines how your consciousness is filtered as it passes through the body. Just like some cars are race-cars, some are four-wheel drives and others are everything in between! Once you learn which combination of Vatta, Pitta or Kapha you are “talking to” - you will easily be able to recognize the many characteristics of each body type. Knowing this will enable you to develop a strategy for working with different kinds of people. In fact your body-type can even be predicted at birth!
Why Do Your Need to Know This Knowledge...NOW more than ever!
In stressful situations, mistakes cost time and money. Learning this knowledge is like having an “Owner’s Manual”. Knowing your Body Type helps you see which partners you select for / which candidates are best suited for various jobs / what foods to eat / where to live / what occupations best suit you / what herbs will balance your constitution to keep you healthy /what disease each constitution is prone to develop and how to prevent an imbalance. In fact, you will learn what “balance” looks like for each individual Body Type! You quickly learn to “see” these body type distinctions and WHY this knowledge is so important to your health and personal or business relationships!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals and Business Executives will increase their effectiveness in their leadership and negotiation skills
- Human Resources Managers will enhance their skills in hiring the most suitable candidates
- Personal Therapists - will gain useful knowledge in assisting their patients to identify better their personality traits and talents
- Occupational Therapists - will learn additional tools which will enhance their capability in preparing their clients for fulfilling carriers
- Any one who wants to enhance their communication skills in their professional and personal life